Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday 4-17-09: 

Its absolutely gorgeous outside.  Of course I am trapped inside my office wearing enough layers to keep me warm on a hike through Alaska in January.  THANK GOD this is the last day of spring break for the kids.  They keep wandering the streets while I'm away and its only by God's Sweet Mercy that they haven't gotten themselves arrested.  Well, and there was all that rain, so that thankfully kept them close to home.  It has also sent me to the grocery store TWICE this week already.  Those kids of mine (and all their flunky fledglings) sure can eat.  Today, its nice out, and and I can only hope and pray they are not knocking little old ladies down with their skateboards for some Chipotle money...

Miss Pepper (my 7-year-old Pointer) has been LOVING all the attention.  Of course not from MY kids, but from all the little leeches that come by while I'm not home.  She is in for a rude awakening next week when no one is there to let her in & out every 10 minutes, and feed her bits of hot dog at her every whim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment