Friday, February 19, 2010

2-19-10

OHmygosh I haven't posted my front door window blind yet. I have it finished (almost, just need to get a new actual curtain ROD that doesn't look horrid) and its up on the door. I just need to get my pics downloaded and posted. Geesh, life sure gets in the way of things, eh?

Grandpa is sick. Like, REAL sick. This has been a long time coming, but it looks like things may not turn around for him this time. I don't know if the human body is capable of holding together much longer than 97 years, but who knows.

Enough on that for now. I will get pics published here soon of the window treatment. Already working on the curtain for the sliding glass door, and have many MANY ideas on more curtain-y projects! Too many ideas, not enough time! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment