Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5-6-09

Cinco de Mayo has come and gone but there was no celebrating at my house.  My house, which is soon not going to be my house anymore.  I have a week to find someone to take my signature on their lease who will look past my wrecked credit, and hopefully their humble abode that they would love to rent to me will accept dogs and won't be in the ghetto.  I also need to de-clutter my whole house to try and squeeze 4 bedrooms worth of stuff into a 2 bedroom house.  I am hoping for a 3 bedroom, but I don't think I can afford it.  I will have to bunk with my daughter.  She is not gonna be happy, and when she ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.  Try telling a 15 year old girl who is used to having her privacy that she is moving into a house where she will have to share a bedroom with her mother.  I think her world will cave in!  I think its in my best interest to find a 3 bedroom, and perhaps win the lottery.

Well, if I win the lottery I won't have this problem anymore, huh?

If I didn't need my ex to be healthy and working, there just might be a mysterious body floating in the river... he has sure brought me some seriously stressful days here of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment